Friday, May 16, 2014

Quite time for this Momma!

My husband took the day off today so I finally get a bit of free time to update all the work I've been doing the last 3 weeks. The Bridge Spring Boutique was a huge success. I sold about 30 cards, and almost all of my mother's day cards. Here are two of the three I had, the third one was the pink purse card I posted before.


But really the best part of the day was being able to spend it with my own mother. Catching up with each other while waiting for customers. Time well spent for sure. Here was our table all set up.
Since wedding season is almost here I prepared several congratulations cards for the newly weds. They will be going up on my Etsy shop today.


This was the first time I've tried the star burst card, I really love it, will probably try a few more over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment