Friday, May 23, 2014

Clean House!

I've had to move all my craft stuff out of the dinning room and back downstairs into my craft room. Evan's dedication is this weekend and we need the dining room table to serve lunch to 25+ family members. It's actually kind of a blessing. I created so many cards the week before the Spring Boutique that I need to take a mental break. That being said my Pinterest to do list is pilling up so I'll need to get back at it soon.

I'm also going through the basement and trying to sell some baby stuff, stamps and punches. Trying to clear out some room and make a bit of money so I can order from the new Stampin Up catalog. I do have my priorities!

Here is a pic of my little man getting into mischief. I love how his father is able to sit back and take the picture while he chows down on my magazines :)

No comments:

Post a Comment