Wednesday, April 23, 2014

This Busy Bee

I have been a busy bee the last week and a bit.  My mother's day class samples are complete.  I already have one class booked and I'm holding a class at my house. Plus, mom and I signed up for a craft fair at our church on May 10th, so I made a few extra kits to sell.

Following my promise to offer more 3D items, I designed both sets with a fun little present. The candle was a sample Stampin Up project in the 2013-2014 Catalogue.
 This one is blank but very feminine. I also made a few for my Etsy shop and have already sold one :) Purse cards seem to be a big hit, I'll probably create a variety more once things slow down.
I'll probably make a few more of the milk carton's for the craft fair. I've also dove into the past and recreated a few of my mother's day, father's day cards for sale. It's going to be another busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment