Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Week of Romance

My creative juices are flowing this week.

I've created and posted my first (of many) card candy on Etsy. I have so many stamp sets that my options seem almost unlimited. Since I had the stamp set Artistic Etchings out for the coasters, I decided to start with Paris themed embellishments.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/179181408/card-candy-paris
I think my next few will be Easter\spring themed.

 Also my valentine crafts have come to a close.  I've always brought small gifts to my coworkers on Valentine's day. But since I am on Mat leave, I got to treat my mom's group at our church. 30 little goody bags with cookies and chocolates. The heart shaped chocolates were SO good, that I had to send my husband for more since I kept eating them :) These are the left overs going in with my husband to work tomorrow.
Next on the list.... 60th Birthday card for my MIL and more, lots more card candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment