Thursday, February 20, 2014

Vintage Week

Creating card candy is much harder than I first imagined. I started an Easter themed one but could only come up with 4 out of 5 embellishments. For now it goes in my half finished project drawer. I took most of the week to design my mother in-law's 60th birthday card. We were suppose to join the rest of the family on Sunday for lunch downtown but alas Evan woke up with pink eye. Poor little guy, mommy still has to poke him in the eye four times a day to administer his medication. Anyways, here is the final product. I'm on a vintage kick so my next few projects are likely to reflect that.
 The pendant tops were really hard to glue together.  I took inspiration from this card to create my next card candy for Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/180001192/card-candy-vintage-birthday?
The pendants are much easier to affix this way. Next on the agenda, 8 thank you cards for the lovely volunteers at our church who look after Evan every Wed so I can get in some alone time with other mommies. And more card candy of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment