Friday, June 27, 2014

Love Trying New Things

This week seems to be a good one for new challenges.

I received an order for a personalized graduation card. I thought what better time to try out the grad hat cards that I have seen so much on Pinterest. I incorporated the school colors of blue and yellow. Next year, I'll probably have a few available in my Etsy Store.
 Sorry for the blurr, my camera died yesterday :(

Once I finished with the graduation card,  I was so filled with inspiration that I decided to try out one of those cards in a box that I've been seeing so much of. The assembly was pretty easy to do but the embellishments took a very long time to design. I spent quite a bit of time staring at my unfinished work searching for ideas on unique embellishments. Here is the finished product.


The paper and flowers are a Micheal's find but they matched very well with SU Calypso Coral and Pool Party. I think my next one with be a 'Frozen' themed one for my little niece's birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment