Monday, December 31, 2012

Merry Christmas

What a busy and wonderful holiday season it has been so far.  The Alcatel-Lucent craft fair was great.  My best seller was this cute gift card holder, a total of 70 (yes 7-0) made and sold. I posted the specs on my site if you want to make them on your own.  They would make great Birthday Gift card holders as well.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampinupwithjwood/project/viewProject.soa?id=249001

I also sold out of my All Occasions cards, which means a couple of weeks of CASEing to replenish my stock before I go back to original designs.  Here are a few I've done in the last couple of days. So many more to go on Pintress :)





1 comment:

  1. Hello. Thanks for joining my blog VMarie through mojo monday. I really like these gift card holders you made. How does the fold work on the tag part? Does the gift card go inside the fold? VERY CUTE!

    ReplyDelete